Erasmus Mundus (SELECT)
Master in Research in Energy Technologies
SELECT (Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems) is a research oriented Master of Science jointly realized by five top-level European institutions:
- Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stoccolma, Svezia
- Politecnico di Torino (PoliTo), Torino, Italia
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TUE), Eindhoven, Olanda
- Technical University of Catalonia (UPC), Barcellona, Spagna
- Aalto University, Helsinki, Finlandia
Erasmus Mundus scholarships were available for the attendance during the period 2012-2015. The Erasmus Mundus programme is currently finished.
More information is available on the official SELECTweb site.