If you are interested in taking part in a Double/Joint Degree programme, you have to verify if there already is an existing agreement signed by both your Home University and Politecnico di Torino.
The Double/Joint Degree programme allows you not only to attend part of your university career at one or more foreign universities but also to obtain, at the end of your university career, both degrees from your Home University and from Politecnico di Torino.
Due to the complexity of the programme, the agreement signed between the Partner Universities establishes:
- the Bachelor Degree/Master’s Degree courses included in the programme
- the structure of the mobility programme and the related timeline and entry requirements
- the minimum number of credits necessary in order to graduate at Politecnico di Torino
- the courses that have to be included in the Learning Agreement and that you would attend at Politecnico di Torino
- the rules to prepare and discuss the thesis. The amount of credits corresponding to the thesis is determined by the agreement as well.
Further information can be found in the agreement signed by both your Home University and Politecnico di Torino or by contacting the Incoming Mobility Office .
Double/Joint Degree students have to fulfill the language requirements asked by Politecnico di Torino.
Below you can find the steps to follow to take part in the programme:
2. How to apply