Call for applications for the 2016/2017 academic year
The Eni Project offers international students the possibility to receive a scholarship and other benefits to graduate from the Politecnico di Torino attending the Master of Science program in Petroleum Engineering (2 years).
The project is promoted by the Politecnico di Torino and financed by Eni Corporate University.
General information on the MS program in Petroleum Engineering
The activities will begin in September 2016.
Further information on the program is available on the Petroleum Engineering Program website.
Please visit the relevant page of the Apply@PoliTo website for detailed information on the admission procedure and on the entry requirements.
The number of scholarships assigned in the 2016/17 academic year depends on the program funding.
Application is open to students who:
- are not Italian citizens, or are Italian citizens who are also in possess of another citizenship;
- hold an international English language certification (the list of the accepted certificates is available at http://apply.polito.it/language_requirements.html);
- have not already enrolled in a Master of Science program of the Politecnico di Torino before the 2016/2017 academic year;
- are not recipients of other scholarships, Italian or foreign.
How to apply
To apply, students must, under the penalty of being excluded from the selection process, complete the application form for the admission to the academic programs of the Politecnico di Torino:
- Deadline: 8 p.m. (Italian time) on April 5th, 2016.
The following documentation must be attached in pdf format to the online application form:
- Planned duration of the program of study (no. of semesters)
- Total number of exams sustained in the program of study
- Total number of credits obtained in the program of study (if available)
- Year of enrolment
- The overall average score of the exams taken (at the moment of application)
- A list of the exams still to be passed to complete the degree course
- Curriculum Vitae, dated and signed (in English if possible) - maximum 3 pages
- English language certificate
- Passport (or, for EU citizens, another official ID)/Residence permit for Non EU citizens living in Italy
- The description of the courses attended in the framework of the previous academic career
- Optional Letters of reference (2 maximum) and/or a personal introduction letter (written by the applicant), which may uploaded in the "Other Document" field of the application form in a single file.
The above documents must be rendered in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian.
We emphasize that the data shown in the documents must coincide with those inserted in the online application form (with the exception of material errors). Moreover, failure to attach even one of the above documents will result in exclusion from the selection process. For information on the accepted English language certifications, please visit the Language Requirements section of our Apply@PoliTo website.
Applicants will be selected based on their previous academic career and on their Curriculum Vitae.
Following the closure of the online application form, the applications of the students who have been deemed to be eligible for admission to the Master of Science program in Petroleum Engineering will be submitted to Eni Corporate University.
Eni Corporate University, in cooperation with Eni, will select the students eligible for the participation in the program and award the scholarships on the basis of the applicants' previous academic career and Curriculum Vitae, at its incontestable discretion.
Publication of the final list of standings is foreseen for
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PUBLICATION OF THE LIST OF STANDINGS TO THE ONLINE OFFICIAL REGISTER OF THE POLITECNICO DI TORINO WILL BE, FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, THE ONLY OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OF INCLUSION IN THE LIST OF SELECTIONS AND, FOR STUDENTS WITH THE APPROPRIATE QUALIFICATIONS, THE ONLY OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION THAT THEY HAVE BEEN AWARDED A SCHOLARSHIP.
We emphasize that the Politecnico di Torino assumes no responsibility for the applicant's failure to view the list of standings and/or the terms for the acceptance of the scholarships as published on the online Official Register of the Politecnico.
Please note that the disbursement of the scholarship is subject to the actual enrollment to the Master of Science program in Petroleum Engineering at the Politecnico di Torino.
Amount of the scholarship
Requirements to maintain the scholarship
- Payment of the scholarship will be suspended if the academic performance of the recipient does not meet the required standards, which will be disclosed to the selected students.
Scholarship recipients, together with the Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering courses, will benefit from:
- one round trip air ticket from/to home country per year (provided by Eni)
- an Italian language course, free of charge
- advice on lodging facilities (for more information visit the Accommodation section)
- assistance by the Stage and Job Placement office for internship and employment.
- the composition of their family unit
- the revenue generated abroad in 2015
- the property and real estate assets generated abroad at December 31st, 2015
Please see also: Information for students coming from particularly underdeveloped countries .
Specific contacts for Master of Science
International Relations Office
Incoming Students Office
Selected students will be contacted by the Foreign Citizens Services office
Approvato con Determina del DG n° 316 del 04/03/2016 (269,68 kB)