Politecnico di Torino for the emergency in Ukraine
Politecnico di Torino is committed also for the next academic year to implement initiatives aimed at welcoming and supporting Ukrainian students, doctoral students, researchers and teachers who are fleeing the conflict or are already beneficiaries of temporary protection and who are interested in studying or carrying out research activities at our University.
Dedicated information for the above-mentioned categories can be found below.
For information on the scholarships awarded by CRUI for 2022/23 a.y. check this link.
The new initiatives approved by the Board of Directors of the Politecnico di Torino will be published shortly on this page.
Further information relating to the residence permit and health care is also available in the following webpages:
- Temporary Protection [ENG-UKR-RUS]
- Ministry of the Interior [ITA-ENG-UKR-RUS]
- Questura di Torino [ITA-UKR]
- Turin Municipal Authority [ITA-ENG-UKR]
- Regione Piemonte [UKR-ITA]
- Anti Covid Measures [ITA-UKR]
- State Border Guard [ENG-UKR]