Enrolment in the 1st term

Candidates with foreign qualification

Please read carefully the following relevant documents concerning Guidelines for enrolment:

Enrolment procedures for Master degree programs application/pdf (274.01 kB) 

Infographic about enrolment procedures application/pdf (191.73 kB)

Guidelines for appointment application/pdf (175.03 kB)

Useful information for your arrival @PoliTO application/pdf (420.48 kB) 


First term:

-       Master of Science programs in Architecture Construction City - Architecture for Sustainability - Architecture for Heritage: 4/10/2021

-       Master of Science programs in Engineering - Digital Skills for Sustainable Societal Transitions - Territorial, Urban, Environmental and Landscape Planning - Systemic Design: 15/10/2021


The following documents have to be uploaded(1) in your Apply page, section "Attachments" within 16/11/2021.

WARNING: Politecnico di Torino will accept study visas type D issued within 31/01/2022. The study visa must be uploaded by the student in his portal.


Passport (or I.D. for EU students)


Residence permit for NON-EU citizens resident in Italy


Study visa – type D for NON-EU citizens non-resident in Italy


Fiscal code certificate issued by Agenzia delle Entrate or by the Italian Embassies (only for non-resident in Italy)


Bachelor Degree with official translation into Italian (translation is not necessary in case original certificates are in English, French, Spanish). If you were enrolled in a single cycle Laurea magistrale course (5 or 6 years degree program) and you have not graduated yet: Transcript of Records at least of the first 3 academic years (in case of high school diploma got after 11 years, Transcript of Records of the first 4 academic years)


Transcript of Records with official translation into Italian (translation is not necessary in case original certificates are in English, French, Spanish)


Declaration of Value (Dichiarazione di Valore), related to the Bachelor Degree, issued by the Italian Embassy in the country that issued your degree or Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA centre


Language certificate (please verify the accepted language certificates )

If you hold a Diploma Supplement, you are not required to submit:

WARNING: you will have to submit your original Bachelor Degree certificate anyway.


The translation into Italian, whether it’s required, must be "official”: this means that it has to be certified by the Italian Embassy in your country or it must be “sworn” by an Italian Tribunal.

Legalization of the University degree: the legalization is not required if the Country where you got the diploma has signed the Hague Convention (1961). In this case the legalization can be replaced by the “Apostille” stamp. Neither the legalization nor the Hague Apostille are required in the following cases:

  • if you got your University degree in one of the Countries which signed the Bruxelles European Convention on 25 May 1987 (Belgium, Denmark, France and Ireland)
  • if your degree was issued by a German University (by virtue of the Italo-German Convention on the subject of exemption from the legalization of documents)

(1) Politecnico di Torino is entitled to request students to show their original documents to the office front desk at any time.