The Incoming Mobility Office is located in the main building of the Politecnico di Torino, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, ground floor.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- Ticketing Service: Applicants (with a foreign degree)
If you are already registered in our application system with an FXXXXX username please check section FAQ / Ticket of your application. If you are not registered yet please follow instructions below:
- Click on https://didattica.polito.it/segreteria/contatta/en/index.html, select STUDENTS WITH A FOREIGN QUALIFICATION and then EXTERNAL USERS – GUEST option.
- Check the FAQ to find the topic you are interested in and, in case you need further information, follow the instructions to open a ticket with us.
- Sportello Virtual Desk: in case your situation cannot be solved by ticketing, you can request an appointment for a video call through the ticketing service.
- Campus Help Desk: through the Ticketing service it is possible to arrange an appointment with the Incoming Mobility Office ONLY in case your issue cannot be solved through the above mentioned channels.
Please note that, due to the COVID-19 emergency management, access to Politecnico offices happens ONLY through reservation https://www.coronavirus.polito.it/en/ .