- TOPoliTO Scholarships
Borse di studio internazionali
- Elenco generale dei progetti
- Progetti offerti nei passati anni accademici
- CIMEA 100 borse di studio per studenti titolari di protezione internazionale
- Borse di studio dell’EDISU Piemonte
- Borse di studio del Ministero degli Affari Esteri e della Cooperazione Internazionale (MAECI)
- Bandi Enti Esterni
- Lavori part-time ed altre forme di sussidio
- Programma Italia Startup Visa
COLFUTURO is a joint public and private sector initiative aimed at facilitating the access of Colombian professionals to further education abroad. Created as a non-profit organization on November 21, 1991, its mission is to contribute to the entrance of Colombia into a world undergoing globalization offering information about international education and supporting students to have a successful study experience overseas.
COLFUTURO ’s Scholarship-Loan Program, reserved to Colombian students, finances the costs of graduate studies around the world up to a maximum of US$25.000 per year and for a maximum two year stay abroad.
In the framework of the agreement signed between the Politecnico di Torino and COLFUTURO, Colombian students have the opportunity to obtain a scholarship-loan to attend Master of Science , Second level Specializing Master, and PhD programs in Engineering and Architecture at the Politecnico.
For further information on the program and for applications, please refer to the COLFUTURO website.