- TOPoliTO Scholarships
Politecnico International Scholarships
- Ciência sem Fronteiras
- COLFUTURO scholarship-loans
Projects offered in the past academic years
- Alessandria Campus project
- Biella Campus project (Textile Engineering)
- Compagnia di San Paolo - Politecnico project
- Compagnia di San Paolo - Vietnam project
- Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus (MERIT)
- Erasmus Mundus (SELECT)
- Fondazione CRT scholarships
- ICE - Regione Piemonte Project
- INIA project (Internazionalizzazione Ingegneria Autoveicolo)
- Johnson Controls scholarships
- Mondovì Campus project
- Pakistan project
- Piemonte-Minas Gerais
- Progetto MEFTIA: Mobilitare e formare i talenti italiani residenti in Argentina
- PoliCina project
- Scholarships in memory of Sergio Carestiato
- SiTI project
- Zhong Guo: Knowledge without limits
- Vercelli Campus project
- Eni Project - Petroleum Engineering
- Verrès Campus project
- Invest your talent in Italy
- EDISU Piemonte scholarships
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation scholarships (MAECI)
- External Bodies calls
- CIMEA 100 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR REFUGEE STUDENTS
- Part-Time jobs and other support
- Italia Startup Visa program
Call reserved to students already enrolled at the Politecnico di Torino for the 2007/2008 academic year
The Politecnico di Torino offers international students from China, Indonesia, Vietnam or Latin America who are enrolled in the first year of a Master of Science course in Architecture or Engineering of the Politecnico di Torino the possibility to receive a scholarship and other benefits.
The project is promoted by the Politecnico di Torino and with the support of Istituto Nazionale per il Commercio Estero and Regione Piemonte.
General information on the Master of Science courses
Language of the courses: English or Italian
Length: 2 years
Application is open to students who:
- are citizens of People’s Republic of China, Indonesia, Vietnam or one of the Latin American countries and/or come from Chinese, Indonesian, Vietnamese or Latin American universities. By Latin American countries it is meant: countries in Central and South America, including the Caribbean islands
- are enrolled in the first year of a Master of Science full program (2 years) in Architecture or Engineering of the Torino campus of the Politecnico di Torino for the 2007/2008 academic year
- are not recipient of other scholarships, Italian or foreign. Students who are recipients of an EDISU scholarship must renounce to the grant, in case they will be awarded a Politecnico scholarship
Obtaining a degree at the Politecnico di Torino
To graduate at the Politecnico di Torino, students must attain a total of 120 credits, including exams and the final dissertation. The time required to graduate is approximately 4 semesters. However, the effective duration is also dependent upon each student’s capacity.
Applicants will be accepted based on their current academic career and on their Curriculum Vitae.
Amount of the scholarship
- The gross amount of the scholarship is 10.000 Euro for the complete period. The exact net sum is dependent upon the individual tax conditions of each student.
- The amount of the scholarship will not be increased in case the student will need more time to graduate than indicated.
- Payment of the scholarship occurs periodically. The first instalment is dependent upon the possession of the relevant documentation (residence permit, Italian fiscal code, and bank account in the name of the scholarship recipient).
Requirements to maintain the scholarship
- Given that it is not possible to combine the benefits received from more than one scholarship, students who are assigned another study grant while receiving the Politecnico scholarship must promptly notify the Politecnico di Torino.
- Payment of the scholarship will be suspended if the academic performance of the recipient does not meet a satisfactory level.
How to apply
To apply, students must, under the penalty of being excluded from the selection process:
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM (56.93 kB)
- Deadline: 11,30 a.m. (Italian time) on March 28th, 2008.
- Method: fill in the form, print it out and submit it, together with the requested documents, to the Department of International Affairs of the Politecnico di Torino - Incoming Students office (opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9,00 to 11,30 a.m. The application form and the documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope bearing the applicant's name and "ICE - Regione Piemonte project"
The following documentation must be attached to the form:
- A transcript (Certificato di iscrizione con esami superati) including all the exams which have been passed by March 12th, 2008
- A transcript (Certificato di iscrizione con piano di studi) including the plan of study of the Master of Science course
- A copy of "libretto", including all the exams including all the exams which have been passed by March 12th, 2008
- Curriculum Vitae, dated and signed - maximum 3 pages
- A personal introduction letter (written by the applicant)
We emphasise that the data shown in the documents must coincide with those indicated in the application form. Moreover, failure to attach even one of the compulsory documents will result in exclusion from the selection process.
Following the closure of the online application form, a special commission will meet to assess the applications.
At the end of the selection process, a list of standings will be composed with the names of the students who have been awarded a scholarship.
The students who will be selected to receive a scholarship will have to fill in and sign an acceptance form.
- The scholarship does not include accommodation costs, which are thus totally at the expense of the student
- The Politecnico di Torino does not guarantee any type of accommodation for scholarship recipients
- Enrolment at the Politecnico includes insurance coverage for accidents occurring on the university premises.
International Relations Office