- TOPoliTO Scholarships
- Politecnico International Scholarships
- EDISU Piemonte scholarships
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation scholarships (MAECI)
- External Bodies calls
- CIMEA 100 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR REFUGEE STUDENTS
- Part-Time jobs and other support
- Italia Startup Visa program
Undergraduate + Internship
Brazilian students at the undergraduate level can apply for a 1 semester mobility in Engineering at the Politecnico di Torino, followed by 1 semester internship at Telecom Italia, in the framework of the Ciencia sem Fronteiras program.
The call for applications is available on the Ciencia sem Fronteiras Brasil website.
The courses + internship offer of the Politecnico di Torino and Telecom Italia for CSF students, and the application form are available on the Ciencia sem Fronteiras Italia website.
Please visit the above-mentioned websites for information on the specific deadlines.