- Who we are
- Campuses and the Regional Network
- How to get there
- Travel to Italy
- About Piemonte and Torino
- Getting around Torino by car
- Getting around Torino by tram - autobus
- Getting around Torino by taxis
- Getting around Torino by metro
- Getting around Torino by bike
In Torino it is possible to stroll and have shopping under 18 km of arcades. The Baroque style arcades were built in order to let the royal family go out for a walk also when it was raining.
The porticoes now satisfy every desire: from important Italian fashion designers to delicatessens, from valuable antiques to hospitable cafés. It is also possible to discover the colourful Porta Palazzo, the largest open market in Europe. The lively via Garibaldi, is the very long pedestrian street in the heart of the city where you can find the best in young fashion.