- Who we are
- Campuses and the Regional Network
- How to get there
- Travel to Italy
- About Piemonte and Torino
- Getting around Torino by car
- Getting around Torino by tram - autobus
- Getting around Torino by taxis
- Getting around Torino by metro
- Getting around Torino by bike
Torino is wonderful all year long, however, most of the rain is falling between October and April.
Piemonte is mainly characterised by a continental kind of climate with a considerable range of temperature both daily and annually, since the region is protected from marine influence. The winters are cold and dry, the summers are cool in the hills and quite hot in the plains. During the winter and autumn months banks of fog, which are sometimes very thick, form in the plains. Within these limits the climate can be divided into three types: the alpine climate, the Padano climate and the peripheral Piemonteese climate.