Enrolment in "corsi singoli" (single courses)
This opportunity is offered to students that would like to spend from one semester to one Academic Year in the Politecnico di Torino out of the exchange programmes.
Students interested in enrolling in single courses can attend no more than 36 credits per academic year (if they are enrolled at their home University) including the credits of the Italian Language Course.
For curriculum requirements, refresher and retraining programs it is possible to enroll in single courses offered by University up to a maximum of 20 credits.
Please check the page single courses for more information.
The enrolment in "Corsi Singoli" means that you will:
- attend classes
- pass the final exam
- register the grade obtained (at the end of the period of study a Transcript of Records is issued)
To be eligible for admission in “corsi singoli” at the Politecnico di Torino, it is necessary:
- to be enrolled in a University
- to have completed Upper Secondary School, hold a Diploma, and have attended school for at least 12 years. Please check the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Documents necessary for enrollment:
- High School Diploma with official Italian translation;
- Declaration of Value" (Dichiarazione di Valore), related to your Diploma issued by the Italian Embassy/Consulate of the country where the Diploma has been obtained;
- Certificate of enrollment in the university with Italian translation (not required if original certificates are in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish);
- passport and/or residence permit (for students living in Italy).
NON-EUROPEAN STUDENTS LIVING ABROAD
Students who pertain to a Country outside the EU and who do not live in Italy, must also apply to the Italian Embassy or Consulate in their home Country, following the deadlines approved by the ministry.
It is strongly recommended to verify the pre enrollment application booking procedure directly with the Embassy.