In order to enroll, you need to submit the following ORIGINAL documents:
- Passport or ID for EU citizens only
- Study Visa type"D"
- Residence Permit for Non EU citizens living in Italy
- Fiscal Code
- Bachelor Degree with official translation into Italian(1)
- Transcript of Records(1) with official translation into Italian (translation is not necessary in case original certificates are in English, French, Portuguese or Spanish)
- Statement of Validity(1) (Dichiarazione di Valore), related to the Bachelor Degree, issued by the Italian Embassy in the country that issued your degree or Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA centre
- Language certificate required for admission to the chosen course (please verify the accepted LANGUAGE Certificates)
(1) If you hold a Diploma Supplement, you are not required to submit:
- the Statement of Validity
- the Transcript of Records
- the Bachelor degree translation
NB: you will have to submit your original Bachelor Degree certificate anyway.
ENROLMENT UNDER CONDITION
If upon enrolment you don’t hold documents n. 5, 6 and 7, you may enroll under the condition of submitting those missing documents no later than March 1st 2020. Otherwise your enrolment will be cancelled.
If you are a Non-EU citizen living outside Italy, you must submit your Residence Permit no later than 28th June 2020, otherwise your enrolment will be cancelled.