If you are eligible for enrolment, please follow the enrolment procedures and deadlines published in the Call for Admissions - article "ENROLMENT PROCESS". There are 2 different enrolment phases:
- the 1st phase must be completed autonomously from your online application, section ENROLMENT;
- to complete the 2nd phase, please carefully read the GUIDELINES (109.95 kB), schedule your appointment with the Incoming Mobility office from section APPOINTMENT of your online application in order to submit the following ORIGINAL documents:
- Passport or ID for EU citizens only
- Fiscal Code
- For non-EU nationals: residence permit for candidates who already reside in Italy, or student visa - type D
- For underaged candidates: self-certification (dichiarazione sostitutiva di certificazioni - articles 5 and 46 of Presidential decree no. 445 of 28/12/2000) signed by a parent or a legal guardian and a photocopy of the signer’s identification document.
- High school diploma
- High school diploma official translation into Italian
- For candidates with a U.S. high school diploma: certificate stating that the candidate has passed 3 Advanced Placement courses (APs), as specified in the related Annex of each specific Call for Admission
- For candidates with a U.K. high school diploma (GCSE): certificate stating that the candidate has 3 A-levels, as specified in the related Annex of each specific Call for Admission
- For candidates with a Scottish high school diploma: certificate stating that the candidate has three Advanced Highers, or, alternatively, 2 Advanced Highers + at least 4 Highers, as specified in the related Annex of each specific Call for Admission
- For countries where university admissions are regulated by a specific admission test: certificate stating that the candidate has passed the national admission test
- In the event of school education lasting less than 12 years: university transcript of records (with official translation into Italian) with the results of the exams passed in the first year or in the first two years; or, post-secondary final qualification (with official translation into Italian) awarded by a non-university institution in a field of study related to the Bachelor's degree programme chosen by the candidate; or successful completion of a Foundation Course.
- Statement of validity (dichiarazione di valore) of the high school diploma or certificate issued by CIMEA
- Language certificate (Italian or English): for further information please check Annex "Enrolment Requirements" published here.
- Scan copy of all documents in PDF format on USB device (device to be immediately returned to the owner)
For further information on the whole Admission procedure, please check HERE