To be eligible for admission at the Politecnico di Torino, you must have completed Upper Secondary School, hold a Diploma, and have attended school for at least 12 years.
Particularly, if holding a US High School Diploma with at least 2 years of attendance: it is necessary to have passed ( with a score from 3 to 5) at least 3 “Advanced Placements” (APs) related to the chosen course. List of APs approved by the Politecnico.
Candidates who hold a British diploma with at least 2 years of attendance: it is necessary to have passed 6 subjects. At least 3 of these subjects must be Advanced levels coherent with the chosen program. List of A LEVEL approved by the Politecnico.
For countries where admission test to university is compulsory, it is moreover necessary to attach a certificate attesting that the exam was passed (for ex: Concurso Vestibular, Gao Kao -minimum score 380-, Pruebas de Selectividad, Veveosi Prosvasis, ecc).
For Countries where Upper Secondary School lasts 10/11 years, you have to produce the following documents:
- High School Diploma
- Certification with ALL the passed exams scheduled in the I/II academic year at home university or a higher degree obtained in a post-secondary professional institution.
For countries in which admission to University is regulated by a specific exam, it is mandatory to provide a certificate stating that the exam was passed (i.e. : Concurso Vestibular, Gao Kao –minimum score 380-, Pruebas de Selectividad, Veveosi Prosvasis, ....).
Please note that to be enrolled in a Bachelor of Science program of Politecnico di Torino, according to the number of places reserved for each program for the academic year 2016-17, it is necessary to pass the admission test and to meet the language requirements.
To register to the admission test it is necessary to fill-in the on-line application form (APPLY @ POLITO)within the deadlines defined each year.
PRE-ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES FOR NON EU- STUDENTS LIVING ABROAD
In order to enroll in a Bachelor of Science course, non–EU students living Europe should apply for the pre-enrollment procedure (FORM A in original plus double copy) at the Italian Embassy or Consulate or Italian Cultural Centre in their own countries, WITHIN JULY 7TH, 2016.
The application can be done for just one university and one course. It is strongly recommended to verify the pre enrollment application booking procedure directly with the Embassy.
Once submitted the online application form, candidates will be able to download a confirmation letter from the main section of their online application, this will help in apply for pre-enrollment at the Italian Embassy.
The Embassy /consulate will verify requirements for the release of the study visa.
Documents necessary for enrollment:
- High School Diploma with official Italian translation;
- Declaration of Value" (Dichiarazione di Valore), related to your Diploma issued by the Italian Embassy/Consulate of the country where the Diploma has been obtained;
- AP certificates (for US Diploma) or A-level (UK diploma) and school report or School's declaration to certify the required 2 years of attendance (for both UK and US Diploma);
- Language certificate (check language requirements);
- passport and/or residence permit (for students living in Italy).
If in the home- Country (whether it is a EU member or not) school lasts 10/11 years, you have moreover to produce the following documents:
- Certification with ALL the passed exams scheduled in the first/second academic years at home university with official Italian translation; or a higher degree obtained in a post-secondary professional institution with official Italian translation.