Enrollment from second Academic Year
If you have already attended the first academic year at Politecnico di Torino and you need to enroll for the second one (or the third), you have to follow these steps:
- check the period in which you can proceed and the deadlines in the Guide for students of your Degree Course approximately in July of the academic year you are currently enrolled;
- define the Learning Agreement for the academic year you are enrolling through your Portale della Didattica page --> Segreteria online --> Incoming students --> Define your Learning Agreement;
- ask your Academic Advisor to approve your Learning Agreement within the set deadline written in the Guide for students of your Degree Course.
Only after you have the Learning Agreement approved you can continue with the following steps:
- Portale della Didattica – Segreteria Online – Incoming Students;
- Define your Learning Agreement;
- pay the required amount that appears in the procedure.
Only after having done the payment you will be enrolled to the following academic year. If you forget to pay within the deadline some extra fees will be added as penalty.